Social Media Monitoring Tools Made Easy
Most of your consumers research products online. How does your business look?
Call it what it is Self Preservation Monitoring. Social Monitoring has been around forever. Just not in the way it is today. We used to say Word of Mouth is the best marketing. It is that simple. And Guard against the Negative.
Social Monitoring News:
Setting up the Monitoring. What are the proper channels to monitor? Monitoring the chatter to make sure that everyone is rooting for your business and your employees in a positive way.
Set up Website Analytics that help identify website activity and it source of origin.
In March 2012 Google started tracking 400 Social Network Sites or Social Media Channels.
Setup a process to engage
Outward proactive communication
response to public displays from customers
Who says you need to only respond to negative reviews. When a positive review is posted, let your clients know you take pride in their time spent posting a review.
Get automated, to do the grunt work for you.
Social Media? It all started when making the decision to be part of the conversation!
You may benefit from
- May Discover new clients
- Touch new or existing clients with new services or products
- Potential get people Talking or chatter about your Company or Employees
- Sounding board or Customer likes or dislikes of their experiences with your business or employees
- Potentially at great place to get Customer Reviews & Testimonials
- Measurement from Customer of services they may want
- May even increase your Search Engine Ranking or Search Engine Visibility
Downside to Social Media
- Takes time
- Involves Additional Resources
- The need to continue once you start, on going processes
- Public display of what your clients are saying about your business or employees
- Do not know how to get started
- Unsure of what to say
- Get started with the basic minimal Social Media Sites:
Google Places, Google + For Business, Facebook Business Page, Twitter, Linked IN, Yelp and YouTube. There are over 400 social media sites out there, but these are the most recognized you should start with. Control your Privacy settings of what is seen and accessed, not visitors. Google and Bing display the share button as a strong indicator that people view your business or site as an authoritative site. Sharing is the highest form of social media flattery followed closely by reviews and links.
“See what people are saying about you… Real Traffic can help you keep track of the conversation across the Web”
Online reputation tracking and management… Real Traffic offers advanced tools to monitor social media...